Monday, May 26, 2008

Mona Weathers - HerProBlog.COM - Update and Introduction

HerProBlog.COM - Update and Introduction

As you may have already noticed, I haven’t been posting very much on iwebis. This is largely due to the fact that I have been very busy working on my new project - HerProBlog.COM. I am very excited about the progress being made. I would have liked to launch the site last month but things took a bit longer than expected. It’s very important that all things are in place before launch so I am determined not to launch until everything is ready.

I am not the only one that has been working very hard on this project. Several months ago I asked a friend to join in this venture. After reading a blog post on the importance of outsourcing I realized that I had to bring in help for this project. It’s been great working with this person so far and I know she will continue to be a very useful resource.

More..

Powered by ScribeFire.


No comments: